Welcome to this week’s fab five under $50! In case you missed it last week, the fab five is a new weekly segment on the blog where I scour the web bringing you the best fashion finds of the week, all under $50!
From left to right:
1. ASOS Clutch Bag
The biggest event of the Perth Racing Festival is coming up fast. For those of you stuck on what to wear to this year’s Perth Cup I have put together a what to wear guide.
1. Bardot Peplum Dress – A simple dress that doesn’t show to much skin is a race day must.
2. Mimco Feather Veil – I am not a fan of the fascinator so when I saw Mimco’s feather veil it instantly captured my heart! It is the perfect head piece for the anti-fascintator fashionista.
3. Turquoise Diva Necklace – A black and white dress calls for a colourful statement necklace. Bright Summer colours are a must and the bigger the better!
4. Kotur Pearce Clutch – A metallic hard case clutch with just enough room for the race day essentials. Lipstick, powder and a pencil (for filling in the betting cards!!)
5. Guiseppe Zanotti Wedges – A comfortable wedge shoe. No explanation necessary here but I will give a small hint: Grass everywhere.