Girl’s night out? Need some outfit inspiration? Well, look no further.. I have come up with the ultimate outfit guide, just for you!
1. Hunt No More Sequin Top – What night out is complete without a bit of sparkle!! I love the colourful sequin detail on this top. Perfect for day or night or when afternoon drinks turns into a big night out!
2. ASOS Lampshade Skirt – Bright colours are what summer is all about.. add in a bit of tulle and you’ve got yourself a party skirt.
3. Novo Wedges – Wedges!! You never know where the night will take you.. if you do end up on a dance floor at 3am at least your feet will thank you for your wise choice of footwear. (You’re head may not be so forgiving!)
4. Brown Vintage Sling Bag – Just big enough for all your essentials + a handy sling strap = bag perfection.
5. Accessories – Take the party with you everywhere you go. An arm party! Layer up the arm candy.. the more the merrier!
6. YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick – My most favourite lipstick in my most favourite colour. Silky smooth, long lasting and a gorgeous coral colour.
There you have it! My guide to a great night out.. well at least my guide to looking great on a night out.
Happy Friday everyone 🙂
The biggest event of the Perth Racing Festival is coming up fast. For those of you stuck on what to wear to this year’s Perth Cup I have put together a what to wear guide.
1. Bardot Peplum Dress – A simple dress that doesn’t show to much skin is a race day must.
2. Mimco Feather Veil – I am not a fan of the fascinator so when I saw Mimco’s feather veil it instantly captured my heart! It is the perfect head piece for the anti-fascintator fashionista.
3. Turquoise Diva Necklace – A black and white dress calls for a colourful statement necklace. Bright Summer colours are a must and the bigger the better!
4. Kotur Pearce Clutch – A metallic hard case clutch with just enough room for the race day essentials. Lipstick, powder and a pencil (for filling in the betting cards!!)
5. Guiseppe Zanotti Wedges – A comfortable wedge shoe. No explanation necessary here but I will give a small hint: Grass everywhere.