Another day another midi skirt… Obsessed much?!
I may have accidentally purchased this skirt in another colour. Oopsy.
In my defense though, the pink version was on sale and like I said before, I had been searching for the perfect full midi skirt for a while! If you are on to a good thing…
I generally wear a midi skirt with a cropped, fitted top but this time I styled it a little bit differently. (You know, to make it seem like a different skirt!)
I kind of like the oversized, slouchy feel of this outfit. Although it is easy to look swamped when wearing baggy items together, I feel like by adding heels and slightly tucking the jumper in, it gives it less of a bulky look.
What do you think? How do you wear your midi skirt?
The biggest event of the Perth Racing Festival is coming up fast. For those of you stuck on what to wear to this year’s Perth Cup I have put together a what to wear guide.
1. Bardot Peplum Dress – A simple dress that doesn’t show to much skin is a race day must.
2. Mimco Feather Veil – I am not a fan of the fascinator so when I saw Mimco’s feather veil it instantly captured my heart! It is the perfect head piece for the anti-fascintator fashionista.
3. Turquoise Diva Necklace – A black and white dress calls for a colourful statement necklace. Bright Summer colours are a must and the bigger the better!
4. Kotur Pearce Clutch – A metallic hard case clutch with just enough room for the race day essentials. Lipstick, powder and a pencil (for filling in the betting cards!!)
5. Guiseppe Zanotti Wedges – A comfortable wedge shoe. No explanation necessary here but I will give a small hint: Grass everywhere.
My photo diary from this years Perth Fashion Festival.
1. Balloons at Little Gracie show
3. Food in between shows
4. Final walk at Restyle
6. WA Designer collections
8. Look from Kim Barton show
9. Restyle goodies (yes, a toffee apple!!)
10. Opening from Martini + Coz
11. Waiting for the show to start
13. Look from Restyle show