The ultimate wardrobe staple… The black blazer.
You may have heard me reference blazers around here before.. ok I just checked, and I think I have done at least six posts on blazers and why I love them! Eeeek! Surprisingly though, I have never talked about the number one blazer in my life: The black blazer.
So it seems I need to apologise for blabbering on and on about blazers but honestly they are the best. This is the final time (possibly a lie!) I am going to say it though, I swear: You need a blazer in your wardrobe!! Today I am here to convince you with five ways to style that black blazer:
1. Graphic Tee + White Denim. For some reason I always love styling my blazer with a slight rock chic vibe. They just seem to go hand in hand! A rock tee and skinny leg jeans work so well with the tailored style of the blazer.
- 2. Denim Jeans + Tee. Probably my favourite way to wear a blazer, and the easiest. This look can be dressed up with a pair of pumps or worn for a casual everyday look with sneakers.
- 3. Denim Shorts + Sneakers. Another favourite of mine (and yes, before you ask.. anything featuring a black blazer is my favourite!) So easy, effortless and not to mention comfy, yet oh so chic too!
- 4. Black Pants. I personally would style this look with a tee and sneakers to avoid looking like I was heading into a power meeting, but if you are wearing it for work.. then a button down shirt and classic black pumps would be perfect!
- 5. Mini Skirt + Boots. The trick to wearing a blazer with a skirt is to keep the skirt length short.. a mid length skirt and blazer always reminds me of office wear which is definitely not the look I am going for!
SHOP THE OUTFIT: