Crop tops can be scary… It’s true! But they don’t have to be! We are in the middle of Summer here in OZ, meaning it’s perfect crop top wearing weather. I have to admit though, that I do find them a little daunting sometimes! So today I wanted to share a few style tips on how to make a crop top work for you:
– Team your crop top with a high-waisted style on the bottom. In this instance I went for a pair of super comfy silk pants but I will often wear crops with a high-waisted leather skirt too.
– Try a flowy style that gives just a hint of midriff.
– Pair a waist length crop top with a tight midi skirt to enhance your curves.
– Go for a crop top that is short at the front and longer at the back, not only will it help to elongate the legs but it will give some extra coverage at the back.
– If you are not prepared to show some skin but find a crop top you love then layering it over a button down shirt is a chic way to still rock the trend.
Are you a fan of the crop top? How do you like to wear them?