Today’s post is a bit of a fun one. I have decided to share 20 random facts about myself, (accompanied by pretty pictures of course, just in case nobody really cares!!) because it’s Friday and my brain has basically left the building… Honestly it is so hard to stay focused on a Friday, my brain just shuts down and does not want to think!! Does anyone else have this problem?
Anyway I suppose that can be the first on my list:
1. My brain doesn’t work on Fridays!
2. I am slightly Beyonce obsessed.. I pity any DJ when I am around.. GIVE ME BEYONCE!!
3. I love reading and always have at least one book on the go.
4. I really enjoy exercising and will try to do some sort of exercise at least five times a week.
5. I am ridiculously impatient.
6. Growing up I really wanted to be a fashion designer, I even remember designing my first piece (a navy t-shirt with a giant maroon velvet love heart on the front!).
7. I am not very good at relaxing, I need to be doing something at all times.
8. I have a three year old daughter.
9. I can not live without coffee (I tried, it was not pretty!).
10. If I was going to watch tv, trashy reality shows are my favourite.. Real Housewives Of Atlanta is the BEST!
11. I travel to India at least once a year, my husband is originally from India so we go to visit his family (and relax by the beach!).
12. I try to eat as healthy as possible even though I am totally addicted to chocolate (or anything sweet, really!)
13. For someone who has a fashion blog, I am actually very self-conscious!
14. I really feel the cold weather so I hate Winter. Give me sunshine and heat any day!
15. New York City is at the very top of my travel wishlist. One day I will get there!
16. After a few drinks you will find me on the dance floor, and please nobody give me a microphone!
17. When meeting new people I am a little shy, people often think I am quiet and reserved at first, but they are actually very wrong!!
18. I have been with my husband for 13 years and we have been married for 6 years.
19. I swear a lot. (Really got to work on that one!)
20. I am a middle child, I have one older sister and one younger brother.
So that was a bit of fun! Hopefully you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!