With Splendour in The Grass on this weekend and the Northern Hemisphere smack bang in the middle of their Summer festival season, I thought I would put together a list of my top 10 music festival essentials.
Even though none of these apply to me, (I am stuck on the west coast of Australia!) I actually had a lot of fun compiling this list and it made me even more excited for the upcoming Summer festivals.. you know in a few months time. (Hurry up Summer!)
So here it is. My top 10 festival must haves:
1. The denim short – pretty much a festival staple! Comfy, casual and easy to sit down in!
2. A comfy pair of shoes – You will be on grass and you will be dancing.. all day. Need I say more.
3. A jacket – Even though the sun may be shining during the day (if you are lucky), the temperature will definitely be cooler in the evening.. and the evening sets are always the best so you don’t want to be shivering in a corner somewhere, too cold to enjoy them!
Shop Shorts, Jackets and Shoes Here:
4. Sunglasses – Protect your eyes from the sun and look like a rock star while doing it!!
5. Hat – Yep, another sun protection/style essential item. (I love a good double duty item!)
6. Day bag – Make sure it is big enough for all your essentials but still easy to carry. A cross body satchel or back pack is ideal.
7. Arm Candy – Complete the festival look with loads of bling.
Shop Sunnies, Bags and Hats Here:
8. Sunscreen – This one is practical and very, very necessary. Even if it looks like it will be cloudy/rain, sunscreen is still a definite must.
9. Foundation- A light easy to wear foundation such as a tinted moisturiser is preferable.
10. Lip Balm – There is nothing worse than dry, cracked lips, especially after a whole day of screaming singing along to your favourite tunes!
Shop Sunscreen, Foundation and Lip Balm Here:
So there you have it. Hopefully I have helped you all get festival ready!
Do you agree with my list? Let me know what your ultimate festival essential is!!